Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Jazzmin Flush (60)

   
   "Jazzmin Flush (60)" 

   Jazzmin Flush and Merlin Pope became engrossed in the non-fiction of their bizarre lives--Jazzmin confessing her unborn daughter, weeping with great regret, and Merlin offering up his inability to gel and merrily mesh with fine women.
   
MERLIN
A bit androgynous, not as tall or hairy as Magnum P.I. either; thus, I will never be a big hunk of a man as might a snobby landlord announce; regardless, contacted a guy on the holo-vid, I just want communication.  Moreover, to be properly steered in the arms of an adoring 40ish lady that won't compete with me.  A traditional relationship, man and woman playing love.  But all I get is stabbed in the back, and I do stupid things, not physically, but with communication.  There's a nice lady who serves the dumplings and noodles at CHINA MING.
   
JAZZMIN
Why do we all have problems?  So, you feel guilty and were going to punish or off yourself?

MERLIN
Why not?  Who am I?

JAZZMIN
You are a cool guy Mr. Pope.  I know this coydog named Rascal, and she's nothing but a pill.  Crap, she's probably proud of being raunchy, when she decides to be raunchy that is--and it's plenty of the time.  Look, just embrace your passions, don't spill your guts about love with anybody--reserve it for where your treasure chest is; next, where your treasure is, so is your heart also.  And don't wimp out on me.  I think you and my Dad would be good friends.  The two of you could pick up some ladies, or whatever it is old men do.  I dunno.
  
MERLIN
I'll lift my head then Jazzmin.  And as for your friend Rascal--you never know with a coydog--they're the weirdest.