Friday, May 8, 2015

Union Blue--a very underground and android song

   
   "Union Blue--a very underground and android song"
   
   Got poured a Bud Heavy, me:  Heavy with empathy, and she oozed carnal sophistication, and I ran to the Saints, happy for God's sense of EVERYTHING STYLE, and I'm grateful for the divine differences, that asymmetrical mix of man; plus, got a confederate-loving kin; hence, what needs to be penned with pulsating purpose:  CONFEDERATE CYBORG CHIMPANZEE, or better:  TRIPLE C!    Heston on the pony, well-groomed generals, and the mystical mix of simplistic man submitting to the machine gods.  It will happen, sometime, place, or where . . .
  
  Here's the dubious ditty:
   
The South don't brave none android galore--
Give me a "for sure" Carolina girl;
She's a bit more fleshy with organic jugs,
And I don't give no artificial consciousness country hugs,
Resisting them Yankees pushing the Queen--
Her forged with pride that ain't spiritually clean--
I love my Dixie and all the dogs;
I voted for a President who called them Hogs!