Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Grizzly Hybrid (8)

   
   "Grizzly Hybrid (8)"
   
   The conversation between Trixie and Johnny Starvation continued onward in his modest habitat within the shifting, geographical nature of a mystic Montana.  Quicksand, the pantheistic Pomsky, though unlike Spinoza, believing the Multiverse actually gave a damn, was outside milking the Moon with yelps, hoping to attract a mouse for a coyote's pounce.  Here we go:

TRIXIE
Mr. Starvation, a Kodiak is like a subspecies, covered in lore and mistaken science, dubbed Ursus arctos middendorffi, it is a bit of a brown bear, but shamans see them as standing 12 feet tall, carrying healing properties, if a willing subject is prepared for pineal telepathy; moreover, they teach herb lore.  Once, all I ate for an entire year was salmon and berries--the salmon gave me protein, but the berries got me a bit chubby--I had to walk a stair-master for 3 months to lose my cottage cheese buttocks.

JOHNNY STARVATION
I'm sorry about you getting a fat ass and all, but what does this have to do with me?

TRIXIE
You're half Mohawk; plus, half Serbian Orthodox--you're an intrinsic mystic--if you allow yourself.

JOHNNY STARVATION
I just want to watch 1970's comedy from the Carter Era, laugh, raise my vibrations and frequencies, and be a dude.

TRIXIE
You must transcend being a mere dude, boy.