Friday, May 12, 2017

Wheaten Terrier Express

   
   "Wheaten Terrier Express"
   
   This is old Mark David King and the Wheaten Terrier Express; moreover, I'm talking to anybody who's listening.  I ain't saying I've experienced everything, but like I was telling my last wife to stop dressing like a Drag Queen and putting her son in lascivious positions, or how Grandma told me that my incubated, nearly stillborn ass was visited by two men in black suits, and the Virgin Mary never lived next door, but gossips driving spouses to find John Barleycorn and attempt a harvested resurrection of self-worth--just remember, if you've had a taste of getting smacked around cause your blood may not have monkey proteins, just tell those forked-tongued demons from Walmart that the check is in the mail.  Have you paid your dues Mark?  Yes sir--the check is in the mail.
   God Bless Jack Burton.