Monday, May 1, 2017

Saint Joseph: A Soul of Silence

   
   "Saint Joseph:  A Soul of Silence"
   
   When I enter the confessional, getting the Holy Sacrament, since it is the time of the NSA, I always probe:  "Bless me Father, for I have sinned--you don't have your cell phone turned on, do you?"
   I wish.  I am not that comedic in social scenarios, but act like Jango Fett or Clint Eastwood; next, wash, sanitize, and evacuate my bowels in odd places--as this is me, and be yourself--if it is from the heart and pleases God, the Father, yet the Mother, in my opinion, is the inviolate Eye of the Storm, for a Mother will give Her Son Her last dollar.
   Saint John of the Cross and Saint Teresa of Avila, both super-mundane mystics, though seeking this can be dangerous, for as the Southern Baptists told me, once you accept Christ--there will be a target on your back.
   Anyway, Purgation; plus, Illumination  = Union.  A Theological Equation.  Purge the Church window with cleansing; next, the Sun comes in, illuminating; then, the Church is full of LIGHT, and so are you--connected to God.  And they tried to kill Saint John of the Cross, as they did Saint Joan of Arc, before Twain, in my humble opinion, had her beautified and canonized.
   Saint Teresa of Avila reminds me of a bold Stevie Nicks, living in Arizona at times, and keeping her crystal visions, wisely, to herself.  Yet Saint Teresa of Avila speaks of wending your way deeper into the crystal, and when you see the small reptiles, be not concerned, for even a dirty mouse gets into a clean house's box of FROSTED FLAKES.
   So, as Saint Joseph was the TERROR of DEMONS and SOLACE of the WRETCHED, most likely due to Eastwood's silent and Solomon-like countenance of eye-squinting tough, or maybe not; nevertheless, his mystery is contagious, and protective.  A celibate protector of Mother Church, though I argued with this due to a partial Protestant education, yet I acknowledge even the non-canonized texts, as the Four Gospels were meant for the masses, while the hidden works were meant for the uncanny in their zealous pursuit of Christ.  But I'm just Jack Burton, without the 18 Wheeler, but I have a CB, and you can find me on channel 3, or 4, or even 19--listening to the truckers, still alive on the highway, before computerized-driving thieves away their jobs.  But maybe we can tax computers, use no money, and be giving in life, with Health Care for ALL.  Trust me sister--you don't wanna be sick, unless it is a blessing, and it can be, for we all are called to repent.