Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Advice for Trump; plus, Bernie

   
   "Advice for Trump; plus, Bernie"
   
   A womanizer?  Trump?  What?  Look at the Clinton clan? 
   
   What does Lucille Ball have in common with Monica Lewinsky?
   --They both enjoyed a Cuban!
   
   Regardless, Hillary is making an attempt to gel with the youth, gaining couth--probably taking a high dose of anti-psychotics to get her wild eyes morphed docile to proudly gain her wicked ambition.  
   Do we really want a do-nothing Clinton in the White House, suffering from a form of uncanny Nixonism?  Which is a phobia concerning being adored.  But the Democratic Party wants her coronation.  And doesn't the Book of Revelation say the Anti-Christ will have suffered a mortal head wound?  Yup, and Hillary suffered one, but I'm not saying she is the Anti-Christ, but maybe; anyway, the DNC doesn't want the trouble Bernie will bring to billionaire corporations and the secret elite who manipulate this once Free And True Country.  What did Christ proclaim to the unlikely Samaritan Woman:  "Salvation totally comes from the Jews."  And he was a penniless, excommunicated Rabbi, waging a peaceful war for the impoverished and ill--kinda like Bernie. 
   Regardless, we need the Freedoms of our First American Flag back, sewn on cannabis fibers from George Washington's finest crop.  Cancer patients, bowel disorder people, the mentally anguished--all need the freedoms of ending the Drug War--at least on an indigenous herb vegetating by Godly ignition from our loving soil.  But will war vets abuse that too?  And how can you abuse it?  Isn't there only a certain level of quasi-euphoria gained?  And the varying strains studied by UCLA, Berkeley, and Stanford prove most medical conditions can be consoled with the multiplicity of THC levels, not as Carly Fiorina dumbly doesn't know, thinking cannabis is purely cannabis, which it is not anymore--thanks to American Western Science.  But the American South still popping benzos, wending closer to amnesia-like spawned dementia, along with their two to three glasses of wine every night, not knowing what it is like to have a painful disease.
   And about Gastroenterology--for 7 years I just wanted to be normally treated by a physician--not knowing at the time, one of the leading causes of death in this once great America is physician and nurse error.  Anyway, like the fool I am, I let this pseudo-doctor examine me weirdly.  I know that most Gastroenterology docs are butt pirates at the core, or addicted to dandyism at the least.  And I've been to plenty of these Gremlins, mostly disgusted--though there are a few cool ones.  Anyway, this one guy in Williamson County, Tennessee would make me unbutton my pants, put his hands down my junk, ask if I was ticklish; next, try to tickle my stomach, said I needed some buddies, to hang out with him at his non-denominational church, wink at me, refuse me REMICADE I.V. Treatment during bloody flares, refuse to treat my anemia, and not give me the anti-inflammatory pills that I asked for, which reduce the risk of colon cancer.  Even my ex-wife, who is heavily prone to lie to my face and can sway anybody with her cunning wanted to kick this man's ass.  Oh well.  I say:  Vote for somebody that cares for the sick--because, you will be too, having a tumor growing out of your face or something, unless you die in a car crash; then, you'll be begging for prohibition to end, as the benzos will only make you sleep, drooling stupidly, not knowing the anti-oxidant and healing properties of General George's favorite crop.