Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Nude and Naked Lunch

   
   "Nude and Naked Lunch"
   
   Like I mentioned before--stream of consciousness is mistake-ridden.  Wait an hour before reading my Blogs, unless you're the FBI.  I'll get them under control, but like Kerouac told his criticizing publisher concerning his mistakes:  "These are words dictated to me by the Holy Spirit Itself!"
   Too, he informed William Burroughs that he had over a million words.  William fancied himself an intellectual.  Kerouac, picking up on this during a meal, stabbed a piece of meat and put it in Burroughs's face, proclaiming:  "You know what this is--this is naked lunch!"  Thus, the weirdest, most gay book was born.
   Ginsberg and possibly Burroughs visited Kerouac while he was living with his Mom and wrote him off as a drunk so lore wends thataways; regardless, Ginsberg and Bob Dylan visited Kerouac's grave, Dylan muttering:  "Oohhughhh--I wanna Unmarked Grave baby."