Sunday, December 6, 2015

Luke 17/Psalm 51--forgiving repentance; plus, more Holy Spirit sentiment

   
   "Luke 17/Psalm 51--forgiving repentance; plus, more Holy Spirit sentiment"
    
   Consider not my words then, but of the fighter/bard David and that of the Divine Christ--the King and the High King, beyond our comprehension as we are soulwashed by the singularity of terror; moreover, plagued by the plurality of fear.
   
Luke 17, verses 3 & 4:
   
Take heed to yourselves:  If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.  And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.
   
Psalm 51, verses 10 & 11:
   
Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.  Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.  
   
There is always more . . .