Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The Milky Way Brothers (11)

   
   "The Milky Way Brothers (11)"
    
   The werewolf transformation was over--azure in the sky.
   
DAVY
I don't mind that women cover sports, like football.  But stop wearing hot heels and permabuzzing with the hair and makeup.  There is something to be said for lesbians and their tough yet glamorous looks.  The Irish are wounded warriors and love God in a mystical way.  Rock 'n Roll women with buzzcuts and such.  So, let the women journalists in the locker room and on the sidelines pull their flowing beauty back in ponytails, wear slacks, and buff up, only ornamenting their facial foundation with foundation makeup and orange lip gloss.  

CHERISH
I come out of my wolf and you're bitching, about what?
  
GLOIN
That was incredible, but can you guys put on some clothes--it's smelling a little Earthy under my nostrils.
  
CHERISH
Did you enjoy what you saw Gloin?
  
GLOIN
I got me some eagle eyes, like a hovering hawk; I saw the wolves.  Ya, crap--I'm just a bit green-eyed and jealous.  Can you make me a werewolf?
  
CHERISH
Jango Fett was no Jedi, yet better.  We need a straight man Gloin.  A warrior with suavity when it comes to speaking for us.  You can explain things in an old-fashioned, down home way.  Davy is slow, and all people do concerning me is stare at my breasts.
  
DAVY
My body--looks like I'm chiseled and cut.  I could model boxer shorts like Marky Mark did.