Friday, September 11, 2015

The Milky Way Brothers (8)

   
   "The Milky Way Brothers (8)"
   
   In a little mom-and-pop motel within the state of New Mexico, near the Chihuahuan Desert ecoregion, the threesome were savagely settled in, Davy growing bloodshot eyes and a ravenous hunger for a T-bone steak, flaring raw, as the Full Moon was getting ready to boldly blaze upon the black canvas of night.
   
CHERISH
This is gonna be one hell of a transformation.  Davy is so innocently stupid that he'll let me bit him in the asstail and lead him around for giant jack rabbits.  And rabbits are delicious; plus, I save their feet.  If I could afford a car--I'd have a rabbit's foot key-chain.
   
GLOIN
What can we expect from Davy's transformation?  Will he go all beast-like and start murdering shit?
   
CHERISH
Nah, it's like you become the wolf you are.  It mimics your internal spirit of all and every intention--of course, with a wild animal mixed in.  And may I add--a loyal wild animal.
   
DAVY
You mean I'll kinda be the same old Davy, without the coonskin hat--damn, I always wanted Dad to buy me one, and now society would think me too old to wear one.
   
CHERISH
Do what's in your heart babe.  Like with Tony Romo--and he's no homo, adoring elegant women as his cerebral loins command.  But just don't try to mount or mate with me, or I'll bite you something bad.  I'm the Alpha here--ya get me Davy.

DAVY
I get ya, but not last night, though I guess Gloin did.
   
   Gloin blushed something awful.  
  
CHERISH
Yeah, your brother is quite the lover.  He melts in your mouth, not in your hands.

GLOIN
My God Cherish--voice something associated with the spiritual nature of intercourse--Davy is like a child after all.
  
DAVY
Don't worry Gloin--I get it.  You were gooooooood.  And I'm proud of you brother.  Oh crap, am I really going to get all furry and flea-ridden?