Sunday, September 6, 2015

The Milky Way Brothers (3)

   
   "The Milky Way Brothers (3)"
   
   Gloin, a true paladin in the sense of chivalry and bullshit masculine duty was determined to give the raven-haired derelict with buxom beauty a ride.  Hell, Davy didn't mind either, grinning wildly, a green Jolly Rancher between his asymmetrical teeth.  So, the Milky Way brothers pulled the Ranchero over to the side of 40 West, not minding the zooming automobiles passing by as the Moon began to ignite with neon cheese, plugged in by the goddess herself; next, Gloin leaned over, probing the angelic-looking vixen as to her intentions, obviously needing a ride, but he pushed further, insisting that there be no shenanigans, sexually speaking.  She agreed, squeezed in next to Davy's growing blood flow, and the threesome were off, a God-phobic Yankee band playing on the radio.
   
GLOIN
So, you said your name was Cherish?

CHERISH
Fluttering long eyelashes over a set of highly emerald-green and mysterious orbs.  That's right.  I'm from Northern Virginia.  Making my way to the City of Angels.
  
DAVY
There be angels in California?
   
CHERISH
No silly, except for the baseball team.  Anyway, I'm glad you two guys came by.  I really wanted to show you something.
  
DAVY
Your boobs, huh?
   
GLOIN
Davy--be a true gentleman here.
   
CHERISH
I'm used to guys wanting to see my fine jugs.  But no, not yet.  I'm on the Internet plenty, and I really like downloading exotic pages.  Kinds with two cool guys and a hot female--that'd be me.  I think we can have plenty of fun together out in the American West.
   
GLOIN
Girl--we got couth here.  Now keep your boobies inside that overly tight t-shit of yours, leave my dumb shit brother alone, and we'll get along just fine--you hear?
   
   Cherish smiled sweetly, all while spawning something terribly sinister within her cerebral capacity.  Yummy--she was thinking.