Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The Milky Way Brothers (12)

   
   "The Milky Way Brothers (12)"
    
   Gloin and Davy's old man was feeling the bowel movement blues; thus, he sent the older, wiser Gloin a text.
   
TEXT MESSAGE:
  
That Bane villain on Batman is built like J.J. Watt.  I started doing push-ups in case I ever run into him in an alley.  Look kid, I'm bent over with abdominal and rectal pain.  Gone anemic too--of the iron variety.  Can't eat anything but bananas and only drink green tea, but I chill it.  Everything stinks, real bad.  I need some of that medical herb.  Was thinking of going to the streets, but that is dirt; plus, don't wanna go to the pokey since I don't live in the American West.  Too, Halloween is right around the corner.  My beer bird bath is evaporating as we speak.  Those flying pheasants are crapping everywhere.