Tuesday, September 22, 2015

The Milky Way Brothers (18)

   
   "The Milky Way Brothers (18)"
   
   Cherish's sister, as if magically teleported by serendipity to the midnight gas station scene, garbed in Colt gear, spouting off game statistics and the girth and length of monstrous and mighty football players--them having large bank accounts, was a tragic beauty.  Davy was carnally impressed, feeling dumb and guilty about it, though this girl reminded of the American Indian, smelling of tobacco being toxic to bacteria--she smoked menthols.
   
CHERISH
Well hello--this is my sister, Indigo.

INDIGO
Looking at Davy.  You're cute dude.
   
CHERISH
Already?  Right out of the gate sis?

INDIGO
I know a cool coyote when I see one.
  
GLOIN
Looks like we'll both have babes Davy.  And I wonder if she's a werewolf too?
  
INDIGO
I'm right here dude--just ask me.
  
GLOIN
Uh, are you a hairy creature of the night?
  
INDIGO
I got some fur in the hole dude.
   
DAVY
Am I supposed to be aroused now?

* * *

Fuzz, contemplating a big bite on Evermint's finger,
But like a sad crayon portrait--the bad act would not linger;
Thus, he drank over-processed American beer and sniffed some cacti,
Obeying the Wolf Totem, being loyal and a pack of the pie.