Friday, April 7, 2017

Bravo Sierra--dude

   
   "Bravo Sierra--dude"
   
   And they say, nursing homes give bloody enemas, without sublime intention, like a gastroenterologist that is dual-sexual, wanting to punish the anal cavity--am I offering bullshit?
   Cigarettes and crack cocaine kill less people than physician and nurse error in the USA; moreover, the FDA has just brought back Electric Shock Treatment, making it safer, though not knowing where the electricity goes.  WTF?  And that's why they hate vitamins, especially Turmeric, @ $17.00 dollars a bottle, so as not to be healed, and kill the old people--for what are they worth?  Babies and Old People matter, as the Chief does respect age and its sufferings, if smoked with a Lucky, dude.
   Kill the freaks.  I remember, being in the hospital at 28 years of age--117 pounds, with a thick, black mustache, pooping blood divine, and Wikipedia says Ulcerative Colitis never knows a blood transfusion, but I had one, before the afro-american nurse laughed at me, telling me to give up life support, saying:  "I know when it's my time to go--when I lose control of my bowels."  And she will lose control herself,  for those that give--receive, and my step-mother knows this, drinking her wine till bloody stool, because of iniquitous insistence, and it will kill her; plus, my attorney brother, him sitting me down, saying:  "Mark, Dad worked at Lockheed/Martin; thus, you will be able to endure your shitty life of OCD, ulcerative colitis, sleep paralysis/narcolepsy, psoriasis on the genitals and in the anal cavity; plus, social phobia, inability to urinate or poop in public, agitation from the aliens, and a prick as an older brother--because I look like Rick Moranis."  
   Child abuse has no statute of limitations, and my step-brother hung me upside down from my legs as a child, swinging me into terror, while my other step-brother adored and looked after me, but he is the weird one, because he endured more than any other could handle, knowing G. Gordon Liddy's awesome survival tactics, beyond the way of the majestic ninja.  
   They attempt to kill babies in the womb; they kill old people--worthless, yet the old people smile at me every morning and say:  "I love you Mark--top of the morning."
   They deny Christ and blonde angels, making Jesus black and sinister in liberalism, being not merciful, yet their Dad is drunk due to a nasty wife that is a sea hag, but we love sea hags, and Axl Rose almost got a sea hag to play for Guns and Roses, but he chose a dude from the Cult.
   Everything is backwards.  Obama enslaves, yet Trump frees, though his health care was bullcrap; still, he has a heart; plus, an angelic wife, pure female, and she says the Our Father, for God already knows all your thoughts--so why bother?
   It will be okay.  Trust Jesus--get your ass kicked; next, inherit their blonde comeback, and don't deny a fairy tale gone true, because physician and nurse error kills more people than smoking and crack cocaine combined.  Love the reality of beyond, for here is bullcrap, so He said, not of this world . . ..