Monday, April 3, 2017

The Plastic Man Comedy Adventure Show

   
   "The Plastic Man Comedy Adventure Show"
   
   Airing on the ABC Network from 1979 to 1981, before being broadcast in daily syndication during 1984, when I watched it, this was a fantastic and hilarious show, even showcasing a real life Plastic Man at times.
   Plastic Man hung out with a cool chick named Penny, and had a sidekick dubbed Hula Hula; plus, there were other shows that tagged along, such as RICKETY ROCKET; also, FANGFACE and FANGPUSS.  "Rickety Rocket--blast off!"
   I would watch it in 1984 daily, when arriving home from Holy Souls School, and would eat cheese dip.  Sometimes I'd even have a SPRITE mixed with a splash of cranberry juice over some ice.
   Unfortunately, I had to grow old, but the pimples cleared up till the Docs put me on heavy doses of steroids; then, I walked around in my late twenties always popping those suckers.
   Oh well, maybe I'll find a way to see Plastic Man again, and I always loved his funny flirtations with his boss, the Chief.  Some memories are fireproof, and should stay that way.