Sunday, April 16, 2017

Hell kicked me out for selling ice cream

   
   "Hell kicked me out for selling ice cream"
   
   "Got to hell, King."  That's what my 9th grade teacher told me; however, I was not to be scorched iniquitously, responding with my cousin's comeback--Winston Wood's words:  "I already went there, but they kicked me out for selling ice cream."
   Christ knows this well.  He lit it up.  He is:  ANGEL OF GREAT COUNSEL.  Look @ Pontius Pilate's physical description of Christ, and I believe it hangs in the National Library of Congress, saying, kinda/sorta:  "Chestnut hair, and blazing eyes."  Who are we to resist evil, when Christ mentioned not to?  And His Mother, our Mother, saying:  "Do as My Son says."  But they fear the Mother, for they have an Oedipus Complex, though we will pray for them to watch Notre Dame football with Touchdown Jesus.
   Weird is white.  Don't be afraid of a rainbow merging into the unification of salvation.  Raise your vibrations to a frequency divine--and maybe the government will thieve away your instruments as they did with Tesla.  We'll never know it all, but plenty have the fundamentals.  
   Just love, walk on the grass and feel Mother Earth, but be cautious of planted parasites if you're barefoot.  Get sandals, like Jesus, or as I call them:  "Air Messiah."  No offense to Michael Jordan's 1980's celebrity, but God has His Own Celebrities, and forty days paint a beard on a pretty face.  The Son is the Mother, and the Father--a synergy of elegantly AWESOME.