Sunday, November 26, 2017

Blood types, implants, & Magnum, P.I.

   

   "Blood types, implants, & Magnum, P.I."

   Look over your shoulder; there are twenty people weirder than you.  Only a ninja can kill a ninja--maybe not, for the truck driver liveth; regardless, the government monitors the magnificent minority with Rh negative blood; however, Uncle Sam has a really cool goatee, and I like his red, white, and blue colors--like the French flag.  You think Saint Joan of Arc is a little angry with some people?  I know she is.  A perfect paladin, in a sense, taking on the cause of an entire country, forsaking her own wants.
   As my German Grandma Bertha used to say about crummy:  "Everybody's shit stinks."  
   There are different ways of being brutalized by implants, whether from non-terrestrial officers rudely entering, or the cleaning lady that wants to seduce your husband (she is implanted too), some of us have to deal with crude yet calculated intrusion; next, choose sides instead of being neutral and inheriting a cold hell, as the Irish of Kennedy offered.
   And this be metaphor mister--I like Joseph Campbell; he was all metaphor too.  
   The blood speaks to God, as the Good Book mentions; specifically, look what they did to Christ for rejecting the rigged system, and His Mother adored Him, though they didn't care, blaming Her for Him as well.  Peace and Justice will kiss--already has in parts of Heaven.
   I can't believe that all this time, I could've been laying in my pajamas and simply watching MAGNUM reruns.  Higgins is a scrapper, but his storytelling is too long-winded.