Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Don't neglect Her beauty

 
   "Don't neglect Her beauty"
   
   Old school.  I get it.  Me too.  On the flip side, get vibrant.  Show me the colors.  Hues.  A pink flamingo in front yard, not for the metaphysics of it, but it looks damn cool.  Want Pink Panther in our attic, Daddy; specifically, I liked the commercials, yonder yesteryear.  
   Don't steal the Virgin Mary's beauty.  Why make Her an old grandma, when even if, grandmas are sophisticated and have healing properties?  It's in their blood.  The blood that gave you, and Her Son, partial life, united with the Eternal.
   I like the archaic imagery; however, new artists are great.  So great.  These picture-painters have the MOST talent in my mind.  How fantastic to be able to draw your visions or emotions.  I understand some of the new theological art.  Some is beyond me.  It is beauty.  Artists of the brush are the greatest teachers--with just one image.