Monday, November 6, 2017

Talking to old friends

 

     "Talking to old friends"

   Shazam Goober!  Always liked Captain Marvel--before Marvel adopted it, kinda gender-bending, but I've been there, as have most, and I didn't realize how imperative the Unicorn Nation was, just prep-school ladies, too young for my eyes, and be a priest man--health insurance, a free place to live, same clothes everyday; plus, you don't have to have a nagging wife.  She'll kill ya man, metaphorically.  I love metaphor--I'm all allegory, symbolic, comparisons, and not, but straight in the arrow, and my dog is long in the tooth, and she still runs like a puppy--the terrier spirit.  Noticed another terrier nearby.
   I can tell he's an old friend.  Just that.  But it's nice to talk to an old friend, even if that is only who he awesomely is.  I'm used to the electric suck.  And can you be a weregolden-retriever?  People author books on Lycanthropy, even me, and Great Britain actually showed up.  Roger Moore was my favorite.  He looked like my Dad, a little taller; also, more slender; however, he had an elegant suavity about his essence, boy.
  So, old friends--you were always in.  But she was not my heart.  Did you think so?  Some girls have power over your mind; on the contrary, some girls have power over your heart.  Which is worse?
   So, just be a truck driver.  Metaphorically I'm talk'n.  God forbid I give advice.  Cut that hair you hippie.  How many times did Jesus hear that?  But he washed it, you schmuck.  He was a nice, tough guy with a heart.  That's how simple God is.  Simple.  True.