Monday, November 20, 2017

Mutation: American Thanksgiving

   
   "Mutation:  American Thanksgiving"
   
   Got back from the grocery store.  The three minutes and fifty-seven seconds I could muster inside before bolting.  Talked to the Gentiles.  They're everywhere--just metaphors okay.  Here's a list of who is coming for Thanksgiving @ a table with your brother-in-law's arousal underneath--I'm not sorry, for it's true--here is a list of some of the folk attending:
   Al Frankenstein, Bill Cosby, blonde witches, duplicates (either clones or androids), rappers, Kermit the Frog, coyotes, trolls (plenty of trolls), naughty nurses, arch-angels, blacksmiths, vivid imagery, and of course--jive turkeys.  
   Nobody will be watching football though.  It will be terrible.  And if you do watch the NFL (not for long league), remind me to:  Call You A Damn Traitor!!!  Nah, I'm mellow without the mushrooms.
   Anyway, life seems a circus, and the bearded lady has a crush on your sprouting son--get him the hell out of there!  Go to the market, work, school, park, Mass and then get home and deadbolt the door.  
   I think nice people work @ the pet stores.  I'm just say'n . . .
   Moreover, it always brings me comfort to know at the end of the day--Jesus is still the Boss.