Thursday, November 9, 2017

Shock Treatments, FDA approved; plus, Fleur-de-lis

 
   "Shock Treatments, FDA approved; plus, Fleur-de-lis"  
   
   Arrested for herb; thus, we should light up his cranium with high voltage that we can't control--sounds great Uncle Sam.  Remember what fibers the first American flag was fabricated by? 
   And unicorns and the the New Orleans Saints have much in common.  Always looked perverted to me; however, a man might carry enough love and light to purify the waters, only tamed by virgins, denouncing the bull's eye of naughty nurses perpetually placing doubt into your sub-conscious--just for kicks, me thinks.
   Whatever happened to LEAVE IT TO BEAVER?  We were horribly cloaking our passions, some say.  Possibly.  Invention of the birth control pill equals party all the time, party all the time, party all the time--I can still hear Mr. Murphy sing it; then, I listen to some BEACH BOYS to calm myself.
   We're all wired differently.  Not every man tastes the same colors, for some men are color blind.
   I think I'll go to TACO BELL today.  Those girls up the street at SONIC are cute; at the same time, when I brought the foot-long home for Big Daddy, he rebuked it, proclaiming:  "Boy!  There ain't no meat on here."
   I always wanted to see Alaska.  And to all the people who recycle--do you care more about a piece of paper than the manipulated and extorted?  I guess so.