Monday, November 6, 2017

Sublime Tribes

 
   "Sublime Tribes"
   
   Not my place, nor yours Sucker, yet to have adoration for people--if somebody wants to hang out with a Mutt Irish girl, many modest Saints (metaphor) are available to sing you the sublimity of Shamrock sound--you know, like the CRANBERRIES.
   I support no one, in comics and film, save the PEANUTS Gang, and even then I ponder; still, it's in you too.  The history of the world.  Make your innards be filled with magnanimous mystery, haunting characters crafted for smooth and cool.
   Not all were eating hearts.  Some.  Yet many differed, from the West of Apache, the Northwest of Crow, the Northeast Iroquois Nation and such--I think I'm getting this right, fundamentally.
   Pilgrims were divided, in a sense, too.  Some didn't always wash their hands after naughty things.
   And yes, I like the Levites.
   But Jesus Christ never really had to wash His hands.  They were always clean.  He just did it to tranquilize our anxiety with Spirit smile, for beauty can kill or heal, and best--if it has a sense of humor.  Movies from the 1980's come to mind.  When Reagan was strongly, Commander in Chief.
   I suck with the art of business, yet the "just say no" of Nancy, and the peace through strength, and the lack of commentary about the division of people, because it hadn't been invented at that time, for that time.  I guess he was a movie star is all, and I liked to watch the man on television as a little kid.