Monday, November 27, 2017

GARAGE: A cool place

   
   "GARAGE:  A cool place"
   
   A garage is a cool place to be--if you don't have a basement.  Most of my Serbian relatives up and around Pittsburgh, the men, had basements, where they could go to get away from their wives or mothers or sisters; next, smoke, eat salami, drink a beer, and even urinate in a pee jar--works for me, and Hunter.  
   There is a refuge for sinners, a harbor of safety, an island resort--it's called the garage, if you live in Nashville, where the soil is rock solid and all--hard to dig, and call before digging.
   Have a CB Radio.  Pretty cool.  Even some CB Dudes on around here--here and there.  I can't be the Pork Chop Express because swine is not always polite, though I was coached by a Razorback; hence, I get some leeway.  It's good to be a clean Hog.  My Pap liked Boss Hog; still, HILL STREET BLUES took place in quasi-Pittsburgh, so someone believes.