Sunday, March 19, 2017

Fox Biddable (23)

   
   "Fox Biddable (23)"
   
   Jenny McGee and Clovis Bloom were in Jenny's economically-inclined Honda, for Clovis couldn't handle the responsibility of driving an automobile due to the perpetuity of ringing in the ears, as if he was picking up the higher frequencies concerning the supernatural; also, they were parked at a SONIC, in the Nashville neon of night, her eating a chili dog--and NO, this did not carnally arouse him; moreover, he brought his own bottled water; plus, innocently chewed gum after a session of heavy hand sanitization; then, the conversation sparked after Jenny let out a bullfrog burp.

JENNY
Scuze me--that went down a little rough.  And she blushed a bit, remembering to focus on her fox, fitting in with stealthy camouflage; however, she felt so much liberty around Clovis.

CLOVIS
No biggie.  I'm busy anyway, smelling the resonation of your chili beans.

JENNY
Are you gonna puke or something?  Serious concern on her face.

CLOVIS
No.  I'm focusing my mind, putting it inside the 1980's novel, Lando Calrissian and the Mindharp of Sharu.  My Dad bought it for me in 1983, and I'm way too old to be Disney Star Wars, knowing the original film company wanted Chewbacca to wear pants.

JENNY
You're a nerd--but I like it, for you're a mongoose too.  Swell counterpoise you got going.

CLOVIS
It's part of my charm.

JENNY
Wanna make out?

CLOVIS
You wouldn't happen to have any Listerine, would you?

   Jenny's garnet green eyes sparkled with both curiosity and amazement--it was all good.