Sunday, March 19, 2017

Fox Biddable (25)

   
   "Fox Biddable (25)"
   
   Clovis Bloom willingly broke down in front of Jenny McGee as she attempted to put her tongue in his mouth @ the Sonic, retreating by way of a phobic-fueled desire to inspect her oral cavity for overgrowth of fungi; specifically, examine her tongue for a thrush like phenomena; next, prescribe her active cultures and live-action garlic to chew, followed by white tea gelled with mint leaves and freshly ground cloves.
   "Clovis--I'm not gonna bite you."  She stated sweetly.
   Clovis' facial expression flared into a blush from beyond, him freakishly protesting:  "Oh my gosh--you're gonna attempt to give me oral sex--that could lead to your chili dog's bacterial content being inserted through my urethra, making me have to walk around with a wheelbarrow for weeks."
   Like a frozen grump, Jenny sat back in her seat, folded her arms as would an angry child, blew her hair out of her face, or attempted to, forgetting the near buzz cut; then, she said:  "Clovis--this may not work out."
   He was sanitizing his mouth with the inside of his t-shirt, and blurted:  "You're telling me sister; you're an animal."