Sunday, March 19, 2017

Fox Biddable (24)

   
    "Fox Biddable (24)"
   
   Healing Eagle was puffing away on his homegrown, neuroprotective tobacco, outside of the bowling alley, meditating upon the strong pitch of a Blue Jay's cunning tactics, and making Socratic observations upon the braggadocious bravado of a female Roman, wet behind her monkey ears, shouting, being high on Charlie Sheen:  "Yeehaw!  I got me a college education!  Yeehaw!  I got me a college education!  Yeehaw!  I'm as good as a doctor!  Went to a Bush League school, but I shave my hamster panties, being into infantile luminosity.  And I've given my brother a wet willy with my vainglorious vibrator--it's from the country, I pester with a ponder, of Africa, being jet black, and absorbs the negativity of not being able to fly Von Braun's velocity."
   Healing Eagle looked skywards, to Grandfather, knowing her father-in-law had been chased by three guys, cowardly flying home in an anxious panic, as that is his wife's woeful way, and his derelict Dad was laying a Lincoln Log in the receiving commode; next, a big, raunchy yet super-symmetrical poop made by grumpy grayskull, dumped from a cooter's caveman-like intestinal tract, rubbing his retreating rectum, within the foundation of the new, pseudo-suburban home he bought, and he never forgets the salacious smell, but takes it deep into his prostate's hesitation, while Homer Simpson works "you know where" and the eternally-fluxing flow of mundane monkeys, thinking more than a banana pugnaciously peeled out of indisputable urgency, but not, only to have chronic concern over eating Big Top Bozo peanuts from the 1970's festive carnival, when big elephants buried their own dead for the first time, and Chief Mojo Rising sees all.