Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Good for Bob Marley

   
   "Good for Bob Marley"
   
   Listen to the lyrics--the freaking words:  "But I did not shoot the deputy."  It's a song.  Today, there's plenty worse.  Furthermore--Marley's instruction:  "Your best friend can be your worst enemy; your worst enemy can be your best friend."
   Paranoia?  Why?  You surgically say those words due to the axiom that he has got YOUR crooked number.  He knows you're a rat bastard.  So, my mouth is like Nixon's.  A quote from Nixon, or by Nixon, rather:  "Damn."  You heard me.
   They look at my Driver's License @ the grocery market if I buy a pint of Australian beer.  I say:  "1972, year of Richard Nixon."  They look at me like I'm mentally ill; however, they are just plain stupid.  Bush League college graduates--more or less.  What, you read THE CATCHER IN THE RYE and got wasted for four years, but didn't like Holden Caulfield?  I think Jesus might have liked him.  Just saying.  Is it wrong or illegal to be an autodidact?