Monday, February 5, 2018

On an Eagle's Wings

  
   "On an Eagle's Wings"
   
   Boy--is that QB (Foles) accurate.  Eagles versus Patriots--is America speaking?  Didn't even Rome revere the Eagle?  Society has always been:  The Eagle versus the Snake.  In symbol and allegory.
   I got the message, until I saw the half-time show, thinking:  "What the hell is going on?"  I expected Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee to transform at any moment; next, I got dizzy, took some California Poppy to relax my nervous system and slay the pain; then, I passed out with some organic tobacco in my mouth.  Couldn't they get Elvis to do the half-time show?  People still see him--here and there.
   Oh well, gotta stay in touch with the children.  And even though Brady is a loyal member of AARP, it is good to see that the elderly can still toss a gaseous pigskin.