Friday, February 2, 2018

Williamson County: Wildlife, TN.

   
   "Williamson County:  Wildlife, TN."

   Up throughout the witching hour, usually under the big neon glow of Moon cheese and a spangle of shimmering stars, as a manager-type for the Tennessean under the label of a Nashville Banner worker, for numerous years I witnessed the nocturnal wildlife in Williamson County, which was also lit by Tesla's electric imagination down the road of yonder yesteryear.
   Anyway, from Sun up till Sun down--you are as Moses, fighting--a talented preacher wearing a collar once Roman mentioned.  So yesterday, underneath the effulgent glimmer of a radiant Daystar, though the air was not salubrious, I found a dead skunk on Sneed Road; next, called the County Clerk's Office and asked to have Animal Control or something pick up the reeking remains.  She denied me.  Just a license plate lady, she said.
   Last time this happened, the dippy County Clerk's Office said to double-bag the animal and put it in my trash can.  I told her:  "It's a damn skunk.  I may be crazy, but I'm not totally stupid."
   My Wheaten Terrier and me pick up and bury small mammals and birds.  We've found a beaver, a cat, and a bunch of squirrels.  We give them burial in proper places; then, say a prayer to Saint Francis, and go drink a beer--the dog just gets the foam off the top of the glass--she likes Bud Heavy.
   Now it's all Pabst.  Cheap.  Aluminum cans--not good with the heavy metals.  But green tea in distilled water follow the brew, and I can even make my own electrolytes with pure copper and gemstones of the sort.
   I think the political news today may be a bit dim.  Do we really want to know that our country is crooked?  Do these wealthy law enforcement agencies and attorney politicians really do nasty things to people?  What's their problem?  It's a Free Country.  And try being a gimp your whole damn life, handled and manipulated crippled by phony physicians and naughty nurses; however, there are one or two good docs out there--they're the ones who tell you that your medicine might really screw you up in the long-run.  Well, you know what I mean.  
   Too, since the higher temperatures--the Grackles are back.