Friday, February 9, 2018

Stephen Hawking is worth it

   
   "Stephen Hawking is worth it"
   
   Where did all the white people go in America?  Just kidding.  And I always wanted to be a member of the Mohawk Tribe mixed with some Icelandic ethnicity, to better endure the winters.  What?  Ah, I like being a mutt.
   I'm not a fan of Stephen Hawking's unearthly opinions on the topic of God; still, he is a brave and potent warrior, charged with intrinsic determination.  Anyway, what if they had just thrown him in a home, jacked him up on garden-variety bullshit, never talked to him, washed him, fed him, loved him, and threw him away like most people do with the lame?  Isn't it a beautiful thing that he lives, and is preserved by people who actually give a shit?  And plenty of us are worth it, and while his mind is uncanny--he still isn't Jesus Christ, but oh yeah--they murdered that guy, in front of His Mother and a friend He loved--Saint John the Eagle.
   When my mother developed neurological problems, almost a decade ago, little hints were here and there, like her tripping, acting like a goofy adolescent girl, and always worrying--I just thought she was wondrously wacky.  She was being pushed so many downers and anti-psychotics, and I have them all listed, yet they won't be mentioned here, and remember--she's been falsely diagnosed, numerous times minds you; indeed, from Alzheimer's to Lewy Body Dementia, even Parkinson's--but they don't know.  She talks everyday, loves to eat, goes for rides, watches Westerns, or any movie with Cary Grant. 
   So, I took her off most meds, maybe, and spend everything I can on vitamins, spices, and herbs, which of course the family and doctors say don't work.  Knowing disease and death myself--it works for me.
   But that's the gist of it.  If Stephen Hawking was your father, would you not give him something alternative to what the corrupt pharmaceutical companies offer?  Would you write him off and toss him into a home where nobody gives a shit?  Would you sell him out to the government, so you don't have to do any heavy lifting?  Seems like that's what the garden-variety soul does.  And hell, when I was in the hospital with only 1/3 of my blood in my body--the simian nurse told me to just go ahead and die.  These medical experts are so wise and all-knowing aren't they?  They don't even understand Rh negative blood.  Should I not mention that?  Will they come to get me today?
   It's a Free Country, or used to be.  And while some of us have been so sick our whole lives, unable to function in society as we know the protocols of pernicious people, well--it's just beauty to watch the birds, see the squirrels, and know that we are not alone in our sickness and loneliness.