Monday, February 26, 2018

Voltaic Junkyard--Speaker of the House

   
   "Voltaic Junkyard--Speaker of the House"
   
   Adam wasn't completely stupid, or he could say:  "I may be crazy, but I'm not stupid."  After his second beer with Roger at the dumpy bar where burdened men went to sip away their sorrows, Adam got a little buzzed, kinda/sorta letting it out on Roger, as if suspecting, or maybe, even knowing the dude was a plant:  "Listen Roger.  In America, we used to have the Red Man, the White Man, and the Black Man; next, in the 1970's, the Yellow Man and Kung-Fu movies; however, now we have--the Sandman.  And at least we can say about the former President--he smoked some good shit, and still does.  All the black people live in tents in Los Angeles because of immigration.  A former Speaker of the House once mentioned that everybody wants to come to America, yet one piece of geography on the planet cannot simply absorb everybody."
   Roger was like:  "What, you watch Face the Nation or something?"
   Adam:  "Do you ever dream man?  Or want to play it genuine?  A phony is somebody who is not themselves.  Maybe I want to be myself.  Maybe I do love my home--the junkyard.  Who is television and bullshit to say it's not good enough?  Just once though, even though she's a girl and my sister--I'd like to pin Sheila in arm wrestling.  Wow, my sister is a strong goddess.  You know what I'm saying?"