Friday, February 9, 2018

We are here to please God

   
   "We are here to please God"
   
   A family member told me to blame God--never.  Sickly most of my life, and in a lost place, I saw two things--the first image was wicked and iniquitous; next, I laid down, felt like I was falling, and there was not just white light, but an assortment of brilliant colors all gelled together, yet I was not ready to go there.
   People with certain physiological traits say that we always get in trouble for things we did not do--I totally understand.  Or they push us, and we react, fiercely.  
   When I was a kid in Catholic school, there was this priest who called my mother everyday, saying horrible things about me.  I surmise what his intentions were; however, I would never insult the Church that has preserved the Lord in His most ancient sense.  Yet sometimes, you have to speak.
   It's like the Virgin Mary telling Her Son:  "Don't do it Jesus; they'll kill You."  It seems to have went that way, for how can the BEST Mother not care so sweetly, yet even She knew--His purpose would be horrifying, and Her heart would be pierced by a sword.
   And Jesus did it.  He shot His mouth off--if you know scripture, and had not one ounce of wimp within.  And like Samson--He could not be bound.
  We all are here to please God; however, there are dark forces attempting to thieve away our instinctive love for the Creator, God.  
   So, don't ever neglect your prayers, even if not able to make it to Church, and pray the Rosary as much as you can--even numerous times daily.  And if you want to take a page out of King David's works, remember:  "Wine to make man heart's happy, and herb for the service of man."
   Sometimes, liquid courage is not all bad--if followed by green tea brewed in distilled water.