Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Liberty's Sparkle (12)

   
   "Liberty's Sparkle (12)"
   
   The disturbed pizza boy was gently carried by two females, both a great lass, having that everfunk of butt-lifting ability, uncanny in their wicked comfort, placing Tom on a beetle adored futon, lopsided, where Faye poured beer down his throat and lit him up some organic tobacco.
   
FAYE
Loosen up dude--we've all been there.

TOM
Inhaling the smoke and chugging the lager.  Have we?  I know plenty of healthy people who read VANITY FAIR magazine and their parents are alive; plus, their big sisters don't put them down for delivering pizza.

LIBERTY
He's got ya there Faye--it sucks super bad for some people.  In the cookie cutter shapes of suburban sprawl, where no art is allowed, and people think everything is normal, there's about one house every thirty where really bad shit is happening.  I read that in a book taking place in Colorado.

FAYE
This guy needs to inhale some Colorado or eat it in a brownie.  Glares hard at Tom.  You're a good-looking guy, a little crusty with the protocols of being normal, but you could get laid.  You are having sex, right?

TOM
No.  Who'd screw a pizza boy?

FAYE
Wanna go into my apartment and have filthy sex?  I mean, like all night long?

LIBERTY
Faye!?!  WTF?

TOM
I need to call work and tell them I've had an accident.  Can I borrow one of your phones?

FAYE
You don't have a cell phone?  You really are a freak, but I'll still have sex with you.

TOM
Shit, I knew anchovies and banana peppers was an ominous omen.  I can always tell what kinda people I'll deliver to by their topping selections.

LIBERTY
Makes some kinda normal sense to me.