Sunday, May 15, 2016

Liberty's Sparkle (21)

   
   "Liberty's Sparkle (21)"
   
   Liberty and the cool mouse chase of wolf-waiting Tom gelled in gregarious cool; indeed, the twosome merged with mystical mojo, exploring the deeper aspects of more than life--into that great beyond of the never-ending, and art . . .
  
TOM
I went to junior college for a bit.  Got by on not doing stuff and kissing ass.  I had this Humanities Class . . .

LIBERTY
So did I!?!  Thinking:  gee-whiz and golly.

TOM
Anyway, it was cool and everything; I studied Norman Rockwell, and got into the illustrated vibe of it all, but I can't paint.  And I hear a voice saying, PAINT, and you will be able to paint.

LIBERTY 
I know, Brunelleschi and his divine architecture was my weakness--if I'm putting it down in proper English.

TOM
Hell, half the people living in the South, don't even speak English--neither do urban kids up North--it's all about the American dictionary.  Ya know, the word "twerk" made it into Oxford's dictionary and we're all supposed to give reverence and absolute respect to such shit, bullshit.  Have you not heard the Country Music and Rap?  That's linguistically cool shit.

LIBERTY
I hear ya working man.  Leans over and kisses his moist mouth, so sweet and savory with the peach of a flower being so true and not true, but beauty and rhythm, that flowery flow of gardens growing strongtime--me love you longtime, and all that jive turkey jazz--those Midwestern folk, in most parts, trying to be the last European people in survival for their pathetic lives.  And we all hate something--it's in the gut, Liberty knew, yet sooooooo free.