Friday, May 20, 2016

Liberty's Sparkle (24)

   
   "Liberty's Sparkle (24)"
   
   Faye was acting like a honey baked ham, goofballing it up, monopolizing the talk, just to get comfortable with herself; moreover, Liberty and Tom picked up on her vibrant vibe, laughed and listened, sweetly so.
   Faye was like mystically whispering to her supernatural (normally ultra natural, for her) friends and both star-glimmering night and effulgent Moon:  "Bonanza Jellybean was sexually in tune--I'm just not ashamed; I own who I am."
   Tom asked:  "Who is Bonanza Jellybean?"
   Liberty blurted out, and to somewhat selfishly show she knew on a literary level:  "EVEN COWGIRLS GET THE BLUES, a classic novel, quirky and elegant.  Jellybean suffers a type of crucifixion, metaphorically, and the book is a lovely ride through the peaks and valleys of life."
   Faye took over again, saying:  "I've never been with a girl, but it haunts me."
   Tom was like:  "So, I' safe on that one--I can dig it."
   They all blushed, and Faye even smiled, meekly accepting the benign jocularity aimed in her adored direction, knowing they were crafted by a sweet and merry heart, in whatever kinda but definitely a nice way.