Sunday, May 15, 2016

Liberty's Sparkle (19)

   
   "Liberty's Sparkle (19)"
   
   Weeks passed.  Liberty vocally oozed forth her pseudo-steamy friendship with Tom to the ears of Faye.  Faye got heated--the bitch, she figured of Liberty.  Yup, Faye was jealous.  Envy.  Something wicked.  She played private dick.  Sat outside of Tom's trailer, watching as a medical man with a medical bag went into his house on wheels; next, confronted the physician upon his exit--him simply telling her that he was Tom's psychiatrist.  She let him go with no words; then, toughly entered Tom's home, facing his cautious stance.

FAYE
So, you see a shrink.  What is it--bi-polar, schizo, or are you just a freaky dude?

TOM
I'm dealing, and not just therapy, but medically.

FAYE
Mental patients can be dangerous.  Does Liberty know?  Is she in danger?

TOM
Look at you and your face covered in that metallic shit.  You look like a freaking Christmas tree pinched with ornamentation.

FAYE
I'll fucking kill you if you hurt her.

TOM
My intentions are only that of loyalty and love.

FAYE
You're in my way Tom.  Liberty and me were getting close.  She doesn't need to be swept off her impoverished feet and end up pregnant in a mobile home living with the mentally challenged likes of you.

TOM
Oh, now I see how it is.

FAYE
Offered him the bird.  Sit and spin--get me?