Monday, May 30, 2016

Liberty's Sparkle (39)

   
   "Liberty's Sparkle (39)"
   
   Tom was vibrating like a 50 cent milkshake held by the hilarity of SpongeBob, squirming and moaning in wacky weirdness, having fits beyond bizarre, convinced he had a severe neurological disorder.  Going home to Liberty and Spanky, he spilled the lovely beans about what the elderly gentleman had told him; next, the conversation ignited.  

LIBERTY
Tom--he was just an old fool, probably.

TOM
But what if I'm going to get Parkinson's?  It could happen.  And you know about willing someone to get sick, and I know in my gut that Wanda wants me to die.

LIBERTY
Wanda wants everybody to die--that's just her thing; she's a wicked witch.  Wants to rule suburbia.

TOM
Maybe I should call the doctor or check myself in--get institutionalized.  

LIBERTY
And leave me baby, never.  Leans over on the futon and kisses his cheek.  Spanky licks him as well.

TOM
You're real swell and all Liberty, but I don't want you to watch me die--it will rob you of your innocent sublimity.

LIBERTY
If you are sick Tom, which you are, but if it gets worse; next, it's my duty as your wife to look out after you.  We have to stick together.  And if you think I'm so magnanimous and all; then, imbibe my energy.  Drink it deep into your heart and soul.  We can make it.  You gotta believe.

TOM
Shaking.  Okay, I will make the attempt.