Thursday, May 12, 2016

Liberty's Sparkle (14)

   
   "Liberty's Sparkle (14)"
   
   Tom was completely coherent, at least that he understood what good breasts were--a psychiatrist once told him:  "Tom, it is not uncommon for a man to wonder what a woman's breasts feel like--this is the normal state of being incarnate."  Tom got it; still, being encompassed by Faye's circling strut got him feeling creepy concerning a hot piece of lass and trash, so balanced; alas, people don't know the harm of moderation and counterpoise; it is the axiom of altruistic sublimity that commands the soul into Papa's loving, eternal embrace, not equality.  Whatever, he was drinking.
   
FAYE
So, you don't want to have sex with me--what, are you a complete limp noodle?

LIBERTY
Faye, casual and cool, huh?

TOM
Both of you are lovely ladies.  I am happy and have gracious gratitude for the beer buzz and mercy; however, it is not my intention to engage in intercourse.

FAYE
Dude--you're lonely.  Stops strutting, sitting on his futon anchored lap.  Dude, just engage me.  Hell, we'll all be dead soon.  Let passion burn before the world is scorched by the aliens.

TOM
Faye?  May I call you this name?

FAYE
Yoda, of course you can.    

TOM
I just need to get calm and cool--ya know, get my wheels underneath me.  As a girl might put it, I feel like I've been in a state of menstruation for a while.  It has been shit.  But I don't wanna bang the average customer damn't.  Gets a glimmer in his onward glance.  I want some Aces up here on the freaking bar!  A girl with fight, love, and muster to make me her man!

FAYE
Hell ya!  Gets off of him, slowly, and with hopes of resonating seduction.  Liberty can hook you up; she's a good girl.

LIBERTY
Like heck--I freaking drank beer today.  Blushes a set of darling dimples.