Friday, June 22, 2018

Bug and Jinn alert


  Bug at rest area 40West towards Memphis, janitor knows.  Silly phony Joanie spotted approximate year ago at Saint Matthews is probable O with indoctrination and is heavily controlled, yet there's hope for her Jinn infestation.  Metaphor.  R u people delusional?
   Tonia shouldn't have been talking as a married woman.  I was just weak and stupid and boy did I mortify my senses--religious freedom, yet Jesus takes the Cross for me from now on--thanx comprehender of Light. 
   Raises's husband is Knights of Columbus-and I like Indians, hell, Colombus is kinda cool too.
   I know Jeffrey bullshits.  He says I'm using psychic powers to attack him.  Sounds like he needs evaluation or to give back the money.  I could use some funds.  Appreciate totally what I have been given.  Being in the field takes gas.  Not the kind that comes out of my hairy buttocks.  I don't know why God put all that hair there. 
   USA is in the crab.  Not so bad.  God Bless the patriots, and radio men. 
   Mom was never physiologically sick until they targeted her.  Think of that classy yet doubting lady.  As soon as I was exiled they cut her open.  They lleave her in urine and shit and cook her.  The Priests followed me at night plenty.  Too bad I never did anything naughty, like they do. 
   For Mom and all the true Judeo-Christians.