Monday, June 25, 2018

Cat-like reflexes make u like a bull in a china shop



   Hey neighbor from yesterday from when u pestered me, on my camaro's ass in ur car as if I was a magnet.  What u sow u reap--I sowed deep penance and reaped forgiveness, for I fear God.  And look at urselves and remind me not of sins given liquid paper by Christ.  Isaiah knows God blots out the wicked.
   Good job with the sweet daughter Colonel.  She is smart, yet needs more protein and animal fats, less carbs and swimming or aerobics or weight lifting.  Gotta stay on the move.  Help my son sir. 
   Look at urselves and not me.  Turn the station and let me mingle lovingly with folks and give puppy dog smiles. 
   U can have anything if u develope conscience.  Will androids have consciousness--they already do.  Yet we must teach them conscience.
   God's mutt--out, for now . . .