Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Go all Jango

Go all Jango

   How many goddamn times do I have to cover this?  Small g, mind ya. 
   Jango had no Force sensitivity.  Didn't matter.  Try to grasp it.  Or maybe it did matter.  Big time.  
   And my supposed relatives, not all, are pretty too damn empathetic.  They know you my dumb ass brothers and sisters.  
  Why do all of u know people in a certain branch of the military or Church? 
   Or say:  He's so nice.  Really?  
   Went to a camp today.  Closed.  Really?
   There's a few that got it.  Me--just God's Dog.  A total mutt, or not. 
   All these dumb ass women--that guy is looking at my legs.  Giggles.  Is he from ZZTop Eliminator?  No honey--the band left their beards at home.
   And us dumb ass guys.  We know our folly. 
   Gonna start a go-fund-me page.  Nope.  The more bones stolen from the Good Shepherd's sheep dog, the more my Master takes from you.  He never left.  He's watching.  
   Damn, I miss Happy Days and good council from Malph.  Totally.