Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Eagles Dare

Eagles Dare

   I guess I put u at risk, or perhaps God is laboring with mystery. 
   Ur a target now--steel urself and galvanize with pure zinc. 
   My other friend is too strong.  God will protect.  The Eagle too.
   My ex-wife never let me watch Monk. Get out of the room--they're making fun of people like u.  Hell, a clinical psychologist told me to my face:  U know ur a freak, right? 
   I always kinda knew bucko, and ur a shrinking putz.
   Hey Miller time--if some phony bologna shrink tries to evaluate u and u mention Heston, ponies, and Soylent Green, well--just take the fifth.  Who am I to tell u though. 
   Kick their ass Mom.  I saw that cold look u had in ur electric green eyes and heard u say I love u. 
   Stay with it Mom.  U know. U damn well know now.  Thanks be to God Almighty.