Sunday, June 17, 2018

Staubach Memories

Staubach Memories 

   Though some have changed, 4 the better, a Hail Mary--Now, and at the hour of our transfigured victory.
   Never a QB with more class--me thinks. 
   People are being manipulated and used, like pawns.  I know I've been cheated by folk who have attended masked balls.  That's their sin.  And guys, don't allow women to make u jealous.  Every man is stardust eternal, if he pursues the memory of his birth. 
   Little girls made cerebral assassins by organizations that are offering their empathy a false doctrine.  Yet so much sublimity resides in Churches, and u know these people, for they have no envy. 
   Oh well, a system rigged for all of us save the obedient, yet only be obedient to Jesus/Truth.  Read the Gospels, King James maybe, and u will find Jesus was not bi-polar, yet spirited and full of empathy.  Words, labels. 
   I still like McDonalds and miss feeding Bandit plain hamburgers and watching her yummy it up and kinda give a doggy smile. 
  I know their is only one for me.  Don't listen to them and remember me walking by and the sincerity u witnessed. 
   I want to culminate this with jocular levity--is there any other kind? 
   Maybe another day I'll give wacky humor.  I miss being funny, and maybe I should start noticing Adrian Monk again.  I don't mind being laughed at, yet if u could see me view my Mother while u giggle.  And yes, people laugh due to being nervous.  It's cool.  A Golden Retriever barked while I was petting him yesterday and I jumped out of my skin, spilling my coffee, and his owner laughed.  So did I--it felt great.