Saturday, June 2, 2018

John Lovitz--Colorado


   John Lovitz--Colorado

   That's the ticket.  Poet Shelley met his doppelganger and perished, yet brave Byron saved heart for Mary.  La Sainte Vierge, je vous merci.
   Ladies in white--so nice.  Maybe Emily the poet, yet 70 Virgins B and the blue/white star Spica--Virgo Constellation. 
   Went to Domino's 17 times and filled out job applications more than once.  Dude, Colorado dopeheads work there--God Bless them.  Anyway, ultimately hired and management wanted me even though physicians and Jesuits list me as terminal.  A lady there, head manager, had an uncanny similar physiology to John Lovitz--that's the ticket.  She had me absent after twenty minutes of cutting pizza crust, and nobody trained me.  She is nasty and never got laid properly.  I've only been with one person, and the intercourse was hideous as well, yet I never complained about the crabs and dermal mites. 
   Get over it.  So I'm blacklisted by Rosie Brown's Masonic friends breaking bread with Jesuits.  Allegory--or dig deep and admit.  King David screamed in Psalms:  Where are the brave to help!?!
   Jack Kennedy:  No colder hell than those that don't choose a side--and I say:  A sublime side.  Hey Eagle Blonde at Saint Matthews--I noticed u, but they told me in confessional I would die if I mentioned it, more or less.  Sorry I drank their Kool-Aid. 
   Oh well, nobody will hire this stranger.  But I ask, metaphorically:  You're planet?  Get over it? 
   All u gotta do is be nice and true.  U know what will kill me--Love.  For a nice lady to make me eye-of-round with onions, garlic, carrots, peas, beef broth and no poison-- and to kiss me sweetly and give a damn.  I'd implode due to shock that anyone gave a damn.