Monday, June 18, 2018

Glory of home life

Glory of home life 

   A man I never appreciated enuff--tough yet merciful--does that make him manic/depressive?  And isn't counterpoise balance?  I've never been depressed, because I've never had loss of interest--and nature is on all day long--go out and get some. 
   Saint Joseph--glory of home life, model of artisans, mirror of patience, and terror of demons.  Reminds me of Obi-Wan, yet cooler.  Why would that schmuck tell Luke to kill his father?  Couldn't the boy and Dad have a beer and get so drunk that there would be no bullshit.  The grape speaks the truth--some say--r u picking up what I'm putting down, or have the terrified look of phony bologna shrinks on ur face when their patient pushes away their poison and feels smooth?
   Even those quacks take their own pills, only getting into pseudo-science because they're the ones with problems. 
   Anyway, met a white lab this morning after my swim.  Dog was metaphorically smiling and so freaking happy, making me happy to have petted her.  Walk ur dogs. 
What's greater than loyalty and love?  Oh yeah--conscience and truth.