Sunday, June 24, 2018

Contempt Fear

   I've noticed sir.  The scrawny look of contempt and fear in them.  Or the overzealous smile of women.  At least the bounty hunters look solid--they're the only ones I respect. 
   And as for the kind and uninvolved--I offer u puppies and sparkles.
   Cease with bringing children into this. Have u not molested enough brilliant young minds.  My son stoned off his ass, encompassed by the void.  A child of God, shaped by ur attempt to hurt me, and the King is in California. Always was.  He smokes, drinks, and smiles more than me.  I wait for Him.  Adore Him. And I never was gay nor angel. 
   Think Uller.  Waiting in the armor of a frigid forest and made to guard when the social gods go to war. 
   Jesus is here.  I can feel the vine.  Eternally beating in my spirit. Like Samson and the most honary Nazarenes.
   My ex wife makes her own shrimp bisque. It's the discharge from her visitations, yet Jesus would even save her--if she wasn't so greedy.  67324