Friday, June 22, 2018

Sandals and socks--bugalicious


I see no glow.  They're seemingly ignorant of fashion.  Aliens.  Go figure.  Fancy gay polo shirts at rest stations with chattery teeth.  Teeth usually overbite or choppy chompers.  Sandals with blue or white socks.  Crusty. Not perfumed.
   What kills bugs is automatically toxic to them.  Maybe try a laser pointer, for there are these squid and vomit looking bug types like Beetle Bozo--they're high level incorporeal demons.  Humans can't see them.  In Springfield Colorado Bandit and me drove past one, freaked us both out, and ten meters in front crossing street--father and son--kid got knocked down and fast father picked him up. 
   Too, get Canon City Girl uninfected.  Homeless and morphing into bug like they tried with Mom.   Saw her get hit and freaked big time.  Heard it. 
   For all the rest--metaphor here.  
   Too,  don't keep sending goddamn cops every time I give report.  Don't scare the locals.  I see ur people on the ground.  Sorry I was jumpy.  And that look in my eye is not constipation.  Gotta feel the grit.