Monday, June 25, 2018

Phony Crown

   I see the weak 0 folk and Michael smacking the dragon.  Eagles.  Stars.  Mothers.
   Like dogs and the Phoenix. 
   Cats are nice. 
   Who is the racist?  You, save my family. 
   Larry is gone--Jeffrey poisoned him along with himself. 
   Old man told Mom every brother in a fancy car was a drug dealer.  Taught me nasty words.
   U think u find friends and shit flies.  Whole goddamn party is here and I hate to party.  Cashier lusts over little girl.  I freaking don't.  Love my Eagle--only her.  Fly babe! 
  When will u terrified demon slaves know that there are double agents.  Or are they.?Do they know I get off on poison? 
  What u sow u reap.  I hurt no soul.   Ur sin is ur personal slayer.  Like the Virgin told me, and most know my name, like I don't goddamn know.  Why do I sputter profanity?  I'm just an enlisted man and not a respectable officer.  And I will not let myself be promoted.
  Thank u Lando.  I'm sorry Disney screwed u.