Friday, June 15, 2018

Camping without Bandit the Wily Wheaten

   Camping without Bandit the Wily Wheaten

   I miss ya girl.  U rolling through Canon City with your head out the window, looking so cool--you awesome puppy, even at 11 years of age. 
   We got in each others' way at times, yet u r still the coolest dog, like Tobias and his pup with Arch-Angel Raphael hanging around. 
   I'm trying to keep everything clean Bandit.  Using baby wipes to clean the dash and washing windows every morning.  
   Still haven't managed to see a Dodger game this year, but hoping next time I have a beer there's some kind of baseball on. 
   Went to the park and walked--it wasn't the same not having to scoop ur poop. 
   So, I miss ya pal. Ur the best Bandit, everybody adored u. 
   Stupid huh, writing about ur dog?   I don't mind.  Never had many friends but Mom, Grandma, Pap, and my Dad.  They're mostly all gone now.  So I talk to Jesus plenty, and it's allowed under law.  He was meek and kind, and for some reason the world didn't really like Him, but everyone wanted a piece of Him.  There were none braver in my opinion.  Just a simple tradesman that knew Scripture and hung out with his Mother and fishermen. 
   Anyway Bandit--here's the wacky song I wrote about ya:
   The wily Wheaten don't know defeat'n--
   The wily Wheaten gives joyous greeting. 
   I'll always have your silly dog face in my heart.  Ur always with me girl--and so is Mom.