Saturday, June 9, 2018

Bugs in Sherbourne Green



   Bugs in Sherbourne Green

   Priests from the largest continent.  Curious but not.  Carry bugs. 
   And the old Jinns or Shadows, weak.  I mean compared to Yahshuah.
   So OK.  I'm out the door for a short bit, Mom always eating and washed and brushed by me--immediately they cut her open and hook her up.  View timeline boys. 
   Dr. Grenier/Yank hides being a Jew.  Hates the fact that he's a Jew, which is a rotten thing to do to yourself--in my opinion.
   Larry says I can't be here and wants to throw me out with nothing.  Well, I'd like an eviction notice or for him to read W.  Bush's People with Disabilities Act. 
   Can u guys sweep this house. Where I stay upstairs--everything in my drawers cleaned out and wiped down.  Still a bit I bet. Vinegar everywhere.
   I see they're throwing high levels of anti-
psychotics back at Mom. 
   Laying her on her back, hoping for pneumonia. 
   Good thing I'm drug free.  Not jacked up like Scottie on every psychotropic in the book.  Larry got really drunk last night and was babbeling about dope head Steve Brown.    
   Wondered if they've fooled with Mom's blood?